2012 has been a wonderful year of new adventures for us, and me in particular, most notably starting a new job and launching this blog.
I've met so many wonderful people through kitchen frolic and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for supporting and encouraging me as Paul and I continue to explore new recipes and food experiences. I am still sometimes in awe of how extremely warm and generous the online (and real life!) food community is and I know that 2013 will be full of new friendships, new tastes and fun food adventures!
I don't know if I want to set any "food resolutions" for 2013, as I'm horrible at following through with any type of resolution, but some of the things I definitely want to accomplish this year:
- keep on blogging (at least twice a week!)
- cook a new dish from one of my many cookbooks at least once every other week
- meet more of my online foodie friends in real life
- improve my piping skills (as in piping frosting, meringue, etc)
- keep practicing making macarons
Some of my "non-food" resolutions for 2013, which I might mention from time to time here on this blog are:
- read 50 books (I took the #50bookpledge)
- launch my own PR/marketing company
What about you? Are you making any resolutions for 2013?