Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

paul + stephanie = homeowners!

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know about an exciting new happening in our lives - Paul and I bought a house!

It's our first home-buying experience, so we're pretty excited. There's quite a bit of work to be done in the place, so you'll probably see lots of tweets, and maybe even a few blog posts, as we slowly turn our house into a home.

Right now, I think I'm most excited about about choosing the appliances for our new kitchen! Eep! There are so many choices out there that it's all a little overwhelming, and as someone who loves spending time in the kitchen, I really want to make sure that these appliances are not only nice to look at, but also very practical (and within budget!)

So...dear readers, if you have any tips, links, advice, etc for someone who's pretty much decorating a whole house from the ground up - please, please share! Even if it's just to let me know which brand of oven you like, or your favourite fabric for a couch or your best painting tip - I want to hear them all!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! We're in the process of looking, it's quite daunting, but fun at the same time! I wish you all the best and I can't wait to see posts about how you make the house your home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for a leaving comment - I love hearing from my readers!