Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

my week in food photos, july 9-15, 2012

A little while ago, I tried to showcase random photos from my Flickr stream ("Flickr Frolic Fridays") but then stopped doing it because Fridays always seem to fly right past me without stopping and before I knew it, I was doing the "Friday" post on Sunday, or Monday. So instead, I've decided to try "recapping" my week with some food-related snapshots that I've taken with my iPhone during that time. Some weeks will obviously be more interesting than others, but I hope that it will always be an interesting little (wordless) post. And yes, I agree that my phone doesn't have the best camera out there, but it's always with me and so is the best medium for an actual recap of the things that happen to me during the week.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a leaving comment - I love hearing from my readers!